Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 40:

"What can you do with yarn?  You don't have to know how to knit or crochet; you can try yarn painting or just experiment."

First let me say sorry that I haven't been posting. I have been creating but not sitting down at the computer and posting.  I thought maybe I would post a whole bunch today but I decided I would continue with one a day.  That way if I get tripped up getting things done over Christmas I will have a few days grace.

Doing something with yarn is something I definately know well.  I decided I would just knit again.  I got a pattern from http://mochimochiland.com/blog/ for the very cute snails.  I used some sock yarn scraps I had on hand and made these two little friends.  I used little seed beads for the eyes. They were immediately snapped up by my youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment