Wednesday 7 December 2011

Day 43:

"Learn something new.  Ask a friend to help you do something using a technique or skill they're good at."

Well today I stopped at learn something new.  For many reasons, that I won't get into, I didn't consider the second prompt today.  I did get a book about tying knots called 75 Chinese, Celtic, & Ornamental Knots by Laura Williams and Elise Mann.  I tried a few but was only successful with two yesterday.  I am planning to continue to learn the knots as I think they are all very interesting and the more complicated ones looked fantastic. 

The pink and blue knot is called .... you guessed it .... dragonfly knot.  The green one is called Snake Knot but with the long tails untrimmed it looked to me like a bug with long feelers and pinchers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment