Monday 6 February 2012

Day 71:

"Make something that seems like it came from another era in history."

Welcome back me!  Sometimes things get so crazy in my life that all things seem to start spinning out of control.  I have just got off two weeks of crazy and I am trying really hard to get it all back together again.  Starting with my creativity and blog.

Today my painting was done on paper I aged with tea in the oven.  I then painted my male Fairy Wren (found in Australia) using water colour pencils (I finally bought a nice set for myself).  Finally I washed over the whole picture with a yellow/brown water colour wash.  That smudged the painting and ran some of the colours.  I wanted to give it a look that it was painted long ago and maybe damaged while sitting around in an old attic.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment