Monday 21 May 2012

Creative Sidetrack

Well I have started off on a creative sidetrack over the last few days.  I am working on my first larger mixed media piece and I am completely obsessed with it. Maybe I am becoming a real artist,  because it is all I can think and dream about.  I want to always be working at it but alas I still have a household to run and a family to care for.  I would love to post pictures of it's progress but it is a gift and I don't want to give anything away.  I really hope in the end it comes out the way it is in my head, or at least close enough to make me happy.  I will be back at my creative project a day soon.  I will also show you the completed project when the element of surprise is no longer required.

Cheers

PS.  You know all those things you've always wanted to do?
        You should go do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment