Monday 14 May 2012

Day 93:

"Nuts and Bolts.  Make something with any nuts, bolts, screws or nails you have lying around."

I know it has been a while again since I posted something.  I can't seem to keep the rhythm going.  I have been creative daily though, so at least I am keeping that up.  Some days I really get off on a tangent from this project as I explore something new.  I am not to worried though because the whole reason I started this was to explore my creative side. 

Today's project didn't really inspire me.  I couldn't seem to come up with anything interesting.  Part of the problem might have been that my son did a fantastic picture using found nuts and bolts (and sea glass) back when he was 12 called 'Tree of Life'.  That kept coming up in my head when I was trying to come up with an idea and if I did anything similar to his he would have called me on it.  So hear are some sea stars made from screws hanging out on my garage floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment