Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 59:

"Mix and match.  Work with two materials that generally don't go together, like markers and bananas or, leaves and binder clips."

Well how about knitting and drinking in the bar.  Yes that was what I was doing to finish the tiny snowmen I set out to knit for every child in my 6 year olds class.  I set a tight deadline of finishing them for the last day of school giving myself only 2 days to get them all done as well as get all my regular things done, plus the great Christmas rush of course.  Oh how I like to work under pressure!  As the deadline loomed (only one day to go) I was suppose to go out with friends for drinks.  So there I sat in the bar making tiny scarves for snowmen that are 5 cm high while having beers and chatting with my friends.






The snowman pattern is from Mochimoch Land and the kids all loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment