Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 60:

"Make something that casts a shadow and document only the shadow."

Originally I had great plans for this one.  I wanted to make something I could put up in my sky light and photograph the shadow throughout the day.  Unfortunately this one came up during the Christmas break and things are just a little busy around here for me to do an all day project.  I also require a sunny day and they have been a bit sporadic.  Instead I had to compromise.  I used my tree I made on Day 34 (still my favourite) and  photographed it's shadow in different locations. 








Unfortunately it wasn't big enough or dense enough to get long shadows cast. I  tried a couple of times in the snow with the tree placed up higher but I just got fuzzy pictures.  I may go back to my original plan of an all day project in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment