Friday 13 January 2012

Day 67:

"Write a ten-word science fiction story.  Bonus: Illustrate it."

For the first 11 days of this month I have been on top of my 365 Day project and was quite happy about it.  Then I came across this prompt and got stuck.  Then I procrastinated and now I am behind as I missed posting yesterday and have not done the project for today yet.  Hopefully I will get back on track over the weekend.

Now today's prompt.  I struggle with the writing ones but I am determined to try and explore new things, after all that is why I started this project.  A science fiction inspired by nature story?  Heavy sigh.

Aliens land.  Seeing human parasites on planet earth. Aliens exterminate.

Not so cheerful and no happy ending.  Sorry no illustration today either but if I get one done (thinking comic strip panel) I will post it.

Updated 17/4/12

I did a comic strip illustration for this post.  I purposely did it to look like a kid drew it.

 Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment