Monday 16 April 2012

Day 85: (Revisit)

First things first.  I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  As mentioned earlier, my camera was going on vacation with one of my children.  It came back safe and sound but I have been inundated with sick kids for the last four weeks.  Plus I had a bad, BAD, reaction to antibiotics.  I was creating quite regularly through it all just not blogging.  Hopefully things will go smoothly for a while now.  As I have mentioned in earlier blogs this is really about me being creative often but I can't cope with more pressure and deadlines so my 365 projects will take more than a year, hopefully not more than two.

Day 85 took longer to complete than most my projects.  I had to do the work over a few days.  It is also my biggest projects to date.  I took a quote and painted it on a 46cm x 71cm canvas with acrylics.  I loved it so much that I hung it on the wall of my porch where the fall wreath and winter sled usually go.


For the record it does hang straight I just can't seem to take a straight picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment