Monday 16 April 2012

Day 88:

"Make something using stuff from your work place or office.  If you don't work, use items that are usually found in an office."

I typed out the prompt today and started to get worked up about how it was worded. I was going to start off this blog with a whole rant about, not everyone works in an 'office', and work is work whether you are paid for it or not, but this is my creative space so I decided to dial it back.  I going on the assumption that Noah Scalin only meant the prompt to mean to use your office things or things found in an office and I shouldn't read too much into it.

I did my project today with things found in my home office.  A stapler.  I used the outline of our stapler to create my pen crocodile.  Just added a little here and there to the outline.


No comments:

Post a Comment