Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day 4:

"Take a five-minute walk, then make something using whatever materials are available where you've ended up.  Leave it there for someone else to discover, but be sure to document it first."

Well I may have cheated a wee bit on this one too as I just headed to the park (maybe 5 minutes if you go the long way round).  I intended on making something with all the beautiful fall leaves.  Unfortunately as I arrived the city had just finished mowing the grass.  No leaves to play with only mulch.  Instead I collected some sticks and outlined a rabbit with a leafy tail.
Now looking at the completed work and comparing it to an earlier doodle of a rabbit ... it would have turned out better if I pointed the ears out over the back of the rabbit.  Perhaps the doodle will inspire a later rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment