Sunday 23 October 2011

Day 9:

"Make something with your breakfast before you eat it."

Well if this had landed on any day other than a Sunday I would have followed the instructions.  Most days my breakfast is yoghurt and muesli and I am sure I could have created some natural scene on a plate.  On Sundays however, I sleep in (until 8:30) and make myself a  more time intensive breakfast.  I just wanted to eat it not manipulate it into something else.  Since cooking is one of my true passions I felt that making the breakfast alone is a creative outlet and most of what is on my plate came from the farmer's market (some even organic) which is where I am stretching my theme of 'Inspired by Nature' to today.






Coffee (fair trade), Egg (free range), Roasted Tomatoes (organic) and Mushrooms (local) , Pumpkin seed and Cranberry Bread toasted (100% natural and made with green, zero emissions electrical power), Broiled Grapefruit with Honey, Vanilla and Cardamom (well the honey is local),  It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment