Thursday 20 October 2011

Day 6:

"Look in the kitchen and work with the first fruit or vegetable you spot.  It could be in the form of juice, jam or even canned."

Given the time of year my kitchen is filled with apples.  I pick up a peck on Saturdays at the farmers markets and everyone in the family loves them because they are so fresh and crisp.  Yum!  Now what to do with an apple.  Thinking back to my kindergarten days I came up with apple stamping.  So I cut two apples one each way and ate half (couldn't help it they are so tasty) then played around with some paint and paper trying different things.  Finally I decided on a simple little picture which I then added a little black felt tip pen to after the paint dried.




The results, pumpkins in a field under a starry sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment