Friday 21 October 2011

Day 7:

"One week down! See how fast it goes?  Today, make a stencil and use it in your work."

Well one week down and I am worried  I have taken on more than I can deal with.  It has been hard to find enough time in the day to work on each project as much as I would like.  Today for example; I cut two different stencils because I wasn't in love with the first one, then I started using them and wanted to start all over, but I didn't have time.  So it is what it is.  I would like to revisit this stencil making at some later date.

My plan was to do a mushroom (toadstool) stencil and use it on note cards I could send out.  These are the results.

The stencils are on the bottom and I did 3 copies with red paint and one with the side of a pencil.  There was a bit of bleeding under the stencil with the paint but the pencil one is kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment