Monday 7 November 2011

Day 18:

"Work with the things you find in your car (or a friend's car if you don't have one.)"

Well first let me say I am behind on posting my creative projects.  I have been doing them daily but got behind on posting them for various reasons.  I will try to post two or more a day starting tomorrow to catch up.

Working with the things found in my car.  Didn't really leave me a lot, there is a car seat, some CDs, a box of tissues and a stack of garbage that had yet be removed (my kids never take it out themselves).






I used these items along with some tape and a pair of scissors to make a vase and flowers, inspired somewhat by the tulips on the tissue box.  Looks a lot like something one of my children would make for me.  Not my best work.

No comments:

Post a Comment