Wednesday 16 November 2011

Day 27:

"Back to school.  Use traditional school materials like number 2 pencils or lined paper notebooks to make something non-traditional."

First let me say that this is actually Day 28's instructions.  For reason's beyond my control (a flood in my basement and house guest to boot) I needed something a little easier that what I had in mind for Day 27's actual instructions.  I will come back to it, hopefully tomorrow.

My materials were things I found in my son's room.
It is suppose to snow where I live tomorrow, maybe the first real snowfall for the area this fall, so in that theme I wrote 'LET IT SNOW' in the blocks of the graph paper and 'Let it snow" in cursive on the lined paper.  Then I folded them and cut some snowflakes.  These are the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment