Friday 25 November 2011

Day 35:

"Create instructions that others can use to make something and then have someone try it out."

All along I have been trying to use the prompts in the book no matter how difficult I find them.  Sometimes I do my own interpretation, but I always try to tie my project back to my theme and the prompt.  Even if it is in a silly way.  Today I had nothing.  I could not be inspired to write instructions.  I couldn't come up with anything so I thought I would just paint or draw something instead but that didn't work out in my busy day.  I spent my creative time working on covering a new hard covered sketch book.  I intend to use it as a visual journal/ calendar/ idea/ everything book.  I got the inspiration to start this from a book by Eric M. Scott and David R. Modler titled 'The Journal Junkies   Workshop Visual Ammunition for the Art Addict'.  This is another creative tool for me which hopefully will be a way to tie all the different avenues in my life back to a creative work.  I have used the leaves I cut out on Day 8 to cover the back of the book so far and I am going to place only a few leaves on the front.  This is what the back looks like so far:
So really to tie it in to my daily project all I have is that I followed someone else's instructions and I used cut out Maple leaves.  I should be back on track tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment