Wednesday 23 November 2011

Day 33:

"Use pens as your material/inspiration today.  Draw with them, use them as construction material, or....?"

Finally I am caught up in posting.  This was yesterday's project.  I am trying to decide if I will post the day after I do the project as a way of staying on top of it.  That way I can do the work whenever it fits in and post the following morning.  Might help keep me on track. 

I decided I would use pens to draw.  Checking through my older daughter's  stash of writing utensils I came across a couple of those multi-coloured pens.  Back in my day they came with only 4 colours: red, blue, black and green.  Now you can get them in an assortment of colours some pens holding 6 or even 8.  I decided on the pen that had choices of: black, blue, green, red, orange and purple.  Then I drew and coloured a shell with them.  As part of the challenge I didn't use any pencil sketch to start, just pens, no chance to erase.  The result is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment