Thursday 10 November 2011

Day 22:

"Create a bridge. Connect two things in a creative way.  It could be small enough for an amoeba or big enough for an elephant to cross it."

Well I just realised that yesterday's post had nothing to do with nature.  I got really caught up in a love story and forgot my theme.  Today I went a little off course as well.  There is a foot bridge I cross often when I am heading down town.  Whenever I view the bridge from the up river crossing I always envision painting it.

I have wanted to paint this particular painting for many months now but I have just never taken the leap.  Today's bridge inspiration gave me the push I needed.  Of course in my vision of painting this bridge it is not my usual water colour but a bold acrylic in primary colours with a purple sky.  Weird what I see some days but I was happy to paint this finally.  So my natural angle today is that this is a wonderful natural space that I love to stop and look at but truly I was just happy to paint my vision of the foot bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment